Wyoming AGvocacy week is January 20-26th and our theme is #OurAgLegacy. Help us spread the word about the importance of agriculture to Wyoming’s communities, economy and our future!
Here’s how your chapter can participate!
- Have your students participate in the essay contest. See the official rules here!
- Submit a video from your chapter. Find contest rules and deadlines here!
- Write a thank you to folks who impact agriculture in your community using our custom template! You can download the pdf and print as many as you need, remember to print front to back.
- Have a media presence whether it be on social media, the radio or newspaper in your community. Chapter members that attended CPC started a media plan for AGvocacy week. Have them share what they had for a plan and brainstorm more ideas. There are many ways to advocate for agriculture and could be as simple as sharing some ag facts, highlighting people in your communities with their agricultural story, or highlight students in your chapter and their ag legacy. Remember to use the hashtag #OurAgLegacy.
- Use the 2019 Wyoming AGvocacy Week 2019 logo on your social media page or print posters for students and community members to pose with to post on social media.