- State Degree applications due to Regional Chairs as arranged
- February 15: All chapter applications due postmarked in State Office (upload copy to judgingcard.com and mail hard copy)
- February 15: Regional Star applications (chosen @ Regionals meetings) due postmarked in State Office (mail hard copy to Stacy and upload copy to judgingcard.com)
- February 22: Agriscience Fair Online Registration Due and Research Papers Due
- February 16-23 National FFA Week
- March 4: State FFA Agriscience Fair, Laramie; Agriscience Fair Papers Due uploaded to judgingcard
- March 4: Livestock and meat evaluation clinics, Laramie
- March 4: Employment Skills Preliminary Round Paperwork Due uploaded on judgingcard.com. Paperwork must have: cover letter, resume, electronic employment application. One member per chapter.
- March 4: Honorary State Degree Nominee Form Due to state office
- March 6: Sheridan College competitions (ENR, farm business management, agriculture sales, horse evaluation)
- March 18: Talent applications due in State Office for State Convention. Click here for details.
- March 18: State Officer Candidate Applications Due. Click here for the application.
- March 18: Nominating Committee Applications Due. Click here for the application.
- March 18: Prepared Speeches due uploaded to judgingcard.com
- March 18: All state finalist Creed, Extemp, Prepared Speaker Info due to state office. Click here for the speaker information form.
- March 18: Speaking judges due to Wyoming FFA Association via regional hosts
- March 25: State Veterinary Science CDE, Torrington
- March 25: State Proficiency Judging, Torrington
- March 25: Torrington/Lingle practice competitions
- March 25: Marketing Plan Due (Registration and Portfolio Uploaded on judgingcard.com)
- March 25: Ag Issues Due, (Registration and Paperwork Uploaded on judgingcard.com)
- March 28-29: Powell/Northwest College practice competitions
- March 30: State Employment Skills LDE Semi-Finals, Casper
- March 30: Casper College practice competitions, Casper College
- April 10-13: Wyoming FFA State Convention including CDE & LDE events and Leadership Conference, Laramie & Cheyenne
- June TBD: Wyoming FFA Leadership Camp, 1st Session
- June TBD: Wyoming FFA Leadership Camp, 2nd Session
- June TBD: WYRED
- June 10: National Officer Candidate Applications Due
- June 19-21: WACTE Conference
- June 19: American Degree, Proficiency, Agriscience Fair, and Chapter Applications due to
Wyoming FFA Association to send to National FFA. Advisors to bring to WACTE.
- August 10-18: Wyoming State Fair, Douglas
OTHER FUTURE DATES:
- Oct 30-Nov 2, 2019
- Oct 28-31, 2020
- Dec 1-5, 2020- Nashville
- Nov 30-Dec 4, 2021- New Orlean
Wyoming FFA State Convention
- April 15-18, 2020