Produce a video and/or commercial, with your fellow chapter FFA members, on the topic of “Wyoming is Agriculture Strong.” Videos should be no more than 2 minutes in length and capture the spirit of being an advocate for agriculture. How you address the topic is entirely up to you. You can choose to act out a scene, use graphics, discuss why it’s important to have advocates or how a strong voice for agriculture will affect our world’s future. Be creative!
- Upload your video online to Youtube, Google Drive, Dropbox, Vimeo, etc. Please NO FACEBOOK VIDEOS! Make sure your video can be viewed by a third party.
- Submit a link to your online video to State FFA Advisor Stacy Broda at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your chapter’s name and phone number, as well the names of all the students who helped create the video.
- The winning video will be chosen by the 2019-2020 State FFA Officers. The chapter with the top video will receive a $100 prize, donated by the Wyoming FFA Association. The winning chapter will also receive a private celebration with the state officers to be held sometime during 2020. We will work out the details with your advisor!
- Videos may be used on the Wyoming FFA social media site or played during the 2020 State FFA Convention. They may also be posted on the Wyoming FFA Facebook page, web page and YouTube channel.
- Entries must be the original work of current Wyoming FFA members. Chapters may submit more than one video for consideration, provided each video is the work of different students. For example, your chapter could submit a video created by the senior class, and another video created by the freshman class. Be sure to give each video a unique name and provide the relevant information.
- Please do not use copyrighted music as background tracks for your videos. Wyoming FFA cannot by law use that music. Your video will not be able to be played or posted publicly if they contain copyrighted music.
- Deadline for entries is October 18, 2019, at 5 p.m. MST. Entries must be submitted in their entirety by the deadline.