The uniform worn by FFA members at local, state and national functions is called Official Dress. It provides identity and gives a distinctive and recognizable image to the organization and its members. Official Dress has been worn with pride by millions of FFA members since 1933.
The official FFA jacket was established by the delegates at the 1933 National FFA Convention. Official Dress standards were created by the delegates at the 1973 national convention and most recently revised by the delegates at the 2016 National FFA Convention & Expo.
Official Dress Guidelines
Official Dress for an FFA member includes:
- An official FFA jacket zipped to the top.
- Black slacks and black socks/nylons or black skirt and black nylons.
- White collared blouse or white collared shirt.
- Official FFA tie or official FFA scarf.
- Black dress shoes with closed heel and toe.
Note: Official garb of recognized religions may be worn with Official Dress
See your FFA Advisor to order an official FFA Jacket!