Create a design for the 2020 Wyoming Agriculture AGvocacy Week Logo. This logo will be used for all things AGvocacy week in 2020; including on the Wyoming FFA website, displayed at state convention, and used on social
media. Only one submission per member. The Logo should represent
Wyoming FFA Agriculture AGvocacy Week and its importance.
- Submit your logo design to the state FFA Advisor Mrs. Broda at email@example.com. Please include your name, chapter, age and grade in the e-mail.
- Logos should be designed at 300 dpi and submitted as a JPEG or PDF file.
- Entries need to be an original design made by a current Wyoming FFA member.
- Vote on the top 3 logo designs on social media. The state officers will choose the top 3 logos, with the final winner being chosen by the Wyoming FFA family via social media.
- Win a custom sweatshirt with your logo design on it and see your design used to promote agriculture and natural resource conservation in 2020. The winning member will receive $50 and a sweatshirt with their logo design on it.
- Deadline for the Logo Contest will be October 18, 2019, at 5 p.m. MST. All entries will need to be submitted in full by then to be considered.