Write your essay by responding to this statement and question: How can
FFA chapters do a better job of preparing their members to be advocates for agriculture? Essays should be between 250 and 500 words and capture the spirit of being an advocate for agriculture. How you address the topic is entirely up to you. Be creative and write from the heart!
- Submit your typed essay as a PDF file to State FFA Advisor Stacy Broda at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, chapter, grade in school, email address and phone number.
- The winning essay will be chosen by a panel of judges from the agriculture industry. The top essay writer will receive $100 and a sweatshirt with the new AGvocacy week logo. The winning essay will also be printed in the Wyoming Livestock Roundup during National FFA week and receive other recognition at the 2020 Wyoming FFA State Convention.
- Other exceptional essay excerpts may be featured on the Wyoming FFA Facebook page and web page, as well as used in future public relations work.
- Entries must be the original work of a current Wyoming FFA member.
- Deadline for entries is October 18, 2019, at 5 p.m. MST. Entries must be submitted in their entirety by the deadline.